*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. parks in the visitor lot.
  2. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972303-Adventures-in-Officeland/cid/1731091-parks-in-the-visitor-lot
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1972303
It's a tiny cubicle, tepid coffee, irate co-worker jungle out there. Tell your story.
This choice: parks in the visitor lot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

parks in the visitor lot.

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
Not sure which of the two massive buildings is Building I, where she's supposed to meet a Mr. Donovan Pryztrovski at 10am, Amanda parks in the Visitors Lot and makes her way up the rubber paved path. The path goes across a tastefully corporate bridge that overlooks a small lagoon-like fountain, minus any shrubbery or plant life. Guess that wouldn't be modern enough. She thinks to herself.

Inside she is met with a large information desk on her left. There are two guards on duty. Plastering her award-winning smile on her face she says cheerfully; "Good morning! I'm here to start my first day."

You have the following choices:

1. The surly male guard responds.

*Noteb*
2. The annoyed looking female guard responds.

3. Both guards ignore her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972303-Adventures-in-Officeland/cid/1731091-parks-in-the-visitor-lot