*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Incognito Mode
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1730323-Incognito-Mode
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Incognito Mode  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Incognito Mode

    by: PlayerOne
Incognito Mode:
This mode makes it so that any changes are not immediately apparent to the subject, making it perfect for jokes. When used on a human, the person will immediately fall asleep, and will not awake until the button on the hilt is pressed, or an hour passes. When this person wakes up, they will go about their daily routine, and will not notice the change until it has been pointed out to them. If used on an inanimate object, nobody will noticed it has changed until the master of the sword, you, point it out. Any changes on the master will be asked if he would like the changes to slip his mind until pointed out. Self inflicted changes will not make yourself fall asleep.

You turn the dial to this option and keep reading.

Anyhow, I must be going, please use the sword to its full advantage
Sincerely,
Wsxol.


You formulate a plan on who you are going to test it out on first.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Girlfriend

2. Your Teacher

*Noteb*
3. Your Pet Dog

*Noteb*
4. Your Brother

5. Yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PlayerOne (UN: playerone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1730323-Incognito-Mode