*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274815-Front-to-keep-him-by-her-vagina
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Front to keep him by her vagina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Front to keep him by her vagina

    by: Josimus Prime
Mikoto pulls on her panties by the front and drops Naruto inside of the dark blue fabric. He slides down her panties before hitting against her young and less-hairy vagina. He looks up to see Mikoto looking back at him from where he's at.

"Now listen, tiny slave! When I close my panties, you're gonna lick my pussy and you won't stop until I tell you to. And if you think about escaping or if you fail to do so, I'll have you as my little snack. Are we clear?" Mikoto explained his role.

"Yes! I'll do whatever you want me to do! Just don't eat me!" Naruto submitted.

"Well, it will happen if you don't do a good job. Now, get to it!" Mikoto demanded.

Mikoto closes her panties shut until Naruto's covered in complete darkness. He doesn't want to be eaten by her as he starts licking her vagina which is bigger than him. Mikoto feels his tongue hitting her vagina and starts moaning in pleasure.

"That's right, you little brat. Keep licking my pussy and don't stop until I say so!" Mikoto ordered while still moaning.

Naruto can feel the juices coming out of her vagina and onto him as he continues to lick it with everything he's got. He's getting really tired of all of the licking, but he can't stop until she gives him the order. He then later

You have the following choices:

1. Failed and gets eaten

2. Passed and Mikoto keeps him alive

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274815-Front-to-keep-him-by-her-vagina