*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1773036-Satin-and-Lace-with-Flowers-and-Bows
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: a creamy white flower girls poofy dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Satin and Lace with Flowers and Bows

    by: Kuddles
Jessica stood there, pondering her unusual situation. She eyed the “Sunday’s Best”-looking poofy white, flowered dress laying hastily folded on the bench of the corner dressing room. Accompanying it were some matching white lace gloves and stockings, and pretty white girl’s heels. There were even two big white bows for her hair.

As she saw the sales lady returning empty-handed from her brief inspection of the store entrance and mall courtyard beyond, Jessica looked beyond the woman only to see a lovely blonde girl (working her outfit better than she ever could) with her purse, speeding away as fast as her stolen heels would take her, away from the shop.

Jessica had to think quickly! She had just enough time to quickly slip into the darling dress ensemble, and look to the entire world like a pretty girl all dressed up for church. If she hurried, she might be able to catch up with the actual owner of the dainty white dress, and make the young prankster hand her things back over to her. Or, she could just take off running after the girl right now, while she had her sights on her, out of the store and possibly breaking the law in the sexy red unpaid-for dress she had on.

Or, as Jessica ponders the above actions, the sales lady returns before she is able to explore either option, and she is forced to try to explain her situation, and rely on the kindness and understanding of the sales woman or her boss.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1773036-Satin-and-Lace-with-Flowers-and-Bows