*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2018273-Jessica-quickly-slips-into-the-little-girls-dre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Jessica quickly slips into the little girls dress ensemble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jessica quickly slips into the little girls dre...

    by: Kentwolf
Jessica is reluctant to slip into the childish outfit but she knows security wouldnt let her out of the store wearing the dress she had on without paying and the brat in her clothes might get away in the time it took to sort it out. shimmying out of the dress She quickly slipped into the white dress, feeling the smooth material brush against her tiny breasts, it was a bit tight and squished them down to where you couldn't even tell she had breasts as she pulled it on, she put on the rest, except the hair bows. she held those in her hand as she quickly ran out of the shop, weaving about to try to avoid being seen by the staff, her face bright red at the idea of what she was wearing listening to the shiny white little girls shoes clatter against the sleek marble floor of the mall. she felt so small.

now out of the store you look around frantically for the clothing thief. all you see are people bustling around you, towering above your petite frame. just as you begin to lose hope you spot her and grin rushing towards her. she turned and spotted you rushing towards her, her eyes going wide in shock with a look of panic, but it quickly changed to a smirk as she turned and took off making you chase her.

"hey, stop you little thief" you cried out but the noise of the mall patrons drowned out most of your cries. you kept losing sight of her as she ran but you saw her going into one of the doors. hot on her trail you rush in without looking at what the place was. as you got through the doorway you saw her to the side sticking her foot out. you tripped over it and went tumbling. as you pushed yourself up you heard the girls laugh "haha gotcha" before the door slammed behind you as she ran back out. you stood up and glanced around, your eyes widening in horror as you realised where she had led you to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2018273-Jessica-quickly-slips-into-the-little-girls-dre