*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Girl-Big Mall
  2. Instant Little Girl
  3. The Mall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2663450-Little-Girl-Big-Mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: She successfully leaves the boutique to hunt down the thief  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Little Girl-Big Mall

    by: Kuddles
“I cannot believe this is even happening!”, Jessica fretted as she dashed out of the stylish boutique in search of her identity thief, “And on my first day in town?!? Aaargh! Why ME?”. She had to contain herself and not break into a run as she tried to look ahead, past all the much larger people. Even the teenagers walking toward her on her left looked larger than poor Jessy. And as she walked towards them, the teens suddenly appeared to recognize her, and headed right toward Jessy, quickly circling her, even as older shoppers walked right by.

Jessy literally heard one say, “Yep, she fits the description. That’s gotta be her!”, and the three boys and one girl quickly grab Jess by her arms and practically carry her along with them in the opposite direction of where Jess suspected her ID thief had gone. The whole way, Jessy was protesting vocally in her little girl voice, but the teens explained to her that they were just going to spend some time with her at the mall’s trampoline park.

Furious at being treated this way, and suspecting that her ID thief paid-off the teens to put her off her trail, Jessy goes into a full childish-seeming melt-down right there near the mall fountain.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2663450-Little-Girl-Big-Mall