*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1759363-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1981314
When your body gets possessed, you become a bodiless soul doomed to wander the world.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Gavalar
Today seems to be shaping up pretty well for you. The sun is out for once and you are currently on a date with your girlfriend. You have just walked along the beach and were now heading back into town.

"Man, I'm starving. Lets go get something to eat." Your girlfriend suggests. You agree and continue walking into town.

"It's been so long since we've done anything like this." She says.

"I know. I've missed this." You tell her. You then reach for her hand and hold on to it as you walk.

Everything seems to be going great. You are both having a good time, and you have a feeling that you might even get lucky tonight. As you reach the center of town, you look around to see that there are tonnes of places where you can eat.

"So, where do you want to eat?" Your girlfriend asks.

You are about to reply, but suddenly you feel something shoot into your back. This is shortly followed by a sharp pain in your head. You have no idea what just happened, but you begin to feel dizzy and your eyesight becomes blurry. Shortly after, you feel yourself black out.

"Are you feeling okay" You hear your girlfriend say. Immediately after, your sight returns.

"I don't know. I felt this pain in my head and then I got dizzy for a second, but I'm fine now." You tell her. She doesn't respond to you and as you look up, you see that she isn't even looking at you. You wonder what she is looking at, so you follow her gaze. To your shock and surprise, you end up looking at...Yourself.

"What the hell!?" You yell. Still nobody responds.

"I'm fine, babe. I just got a bit dizzy, that's all." Your body says. It then holds your girlfriend's hand and starts walking.

"What the hell is going on!? Who's this guy!?" You ask your girlfriend, but she doesn't acknowledge you. What's stranger, is that as she walked towards you, rather than going around you, she just walked straight through you. Confused, you look down at yourself. You still appear to look the same, but for some reason, you are transparent and you are floating a few inches off of the ground.

You came to the horrible realisation that your body had just been stolen. You don't know how, but something is possessing your body and left your soul bodiless. As you turn around, you see your imposter kiss your girlfriend on the cheek. You are completely speechless.

What do you do now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981314-A-World-of-Lost-Souls/cid/1759363-The-beginning