*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1929223-Harry-feels-a-tingle-in-his-throat-as-the-gas-
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Harry feels a tingle in his throat, as the gas goes to work.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry feels a tingle in his throat, as the gas ...

    by: Mr. George
Harry was enjoying the sight of fear on Draco's face. His normal sneering arrogance a distant memory. She looked scared, when another student bumped into her and her bust gave a gentle shift.

Beneath the cloak, Harry suppressed a cough. But another followed straight away. It was time to leave. The noise of his coughing was lost amongst all the other coughs and gasps.

It was at that point Harry realised he'd over-stayed his welcome. His fist looked smaller than he expected, but worse than that his fingernails were topped with a glossy crimson coat of polish. Looking down towards his feet, the smoke was clearly billowing about the base of his cloak, and while invisible it was no barrier to the gas.

Harry darted between the spluttering Slytherins, as he darted towards the end of the corridor, and away from the transformative effects of the cloud.

As he went, he started to notice other effects from his exposure. There was a growing jiggle from Harry's chest as he moved. He was afraid to remove the cloak now, and reveal his rapidly changing body. His messy mop of hair, was streaming downwards over his narrowing shoulders, the fringe falling across his face.

The material of the cloak was also reacting to contact with the gas. Lilac and mauve sparks and twinkles lit up the inside of the cloak, like flickering Christmas lights, or a badly wired appliance.

A breeze tickled Harry's ankles as he sped down another passageway. This was the start of the change of uniform. He also felt his shirt shifting, it was becoming softer and smoother. His hand darted to his mouth, as Harry felt his socks transform, stretching thinner and thinner, as they worked their way up his legs. His heart was beating wildly as he tried to control his panic.

Was he still a he... Harry's hands darted to his crotch... or rather her crotch.

Her hands discovered that Harry was now a member in good standing of the fairer sex. The pressure of her hands meant that Harry felt the cool embrace of satin panties, beneath her uniform. The uniform that was now approaching it's final changes.

It was difficult, but Harry felt a degree of empathy for Draco as she felt her own bra forming. The material darting over her shoulders, becoming steadily thicker and firmer. Soon there was a growing weight as the cups cradled and supported her bosom. The angle was unfamiliar and unsettling, but they looked massive to Harry's disbelieving eyes.

Harry had to slow her pace, as her shoes now had a small heel, and clicked on the stones until she slowed down and moved at a more sedate pace.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/1929223-Harry-feels-a-tingle-in-his-throat-as-the-gas-