*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here we go again...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1762945-Here-we-go-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1982577
Something takes you from your world to a world where girls are monsters
Chapter #1

Here we go again...

    by: darkjak45
You're staring at M district from a distant. Looks like it's rebuilding. Finally filled those craters. You said. (Strange thing is,I haven't seen Sue or her friends in a long time. And what's even weirder is that the army is no where to be found.) You thought. (Didn't you have the guys bug the place?) He said. (Yeah, but i think most of them got destroyed when I tried to get Sue to talk. I'll have them do it again when the it's all done.) You said. (It's been how long since we've seen Sue?) He said. (Almost a year.) You said. (Think they are plotting something?) He said. (Wouldn't put it past them. Me and Sue didn't leave off on the nicest of terms.) You said. As you look at the reconstruction, you smell something. What the? That smell.....(You said. (Smells like death and.....pleasure?) He said. Only one thing can have that combination..... You said.

You trace the smell and it leads you to o district. I'm getting closer.( I haven't smelled this in a long time.) He said. ( Better savor it.) you said. You find where the smelled you. So this is where you were hiding. You say. You see what the smell led you to. The very first type of enemy you fought. A succubus. This one's looks different than the one you faced. Something about her that seems she's just''not entirely, maybe not at all, evil. Even when you feel her energy, it's not evil. It's''.playful. She has long purple hair,horns, red eyes, bat like wings and a bodice. Heh heh. Now what do we have here? She said. (I expected that response, but the tone''it was like she said it as if we were playing a game.) You thought. I could say the same.(She's not 100ft. Thanks for that.) you thought. You look like you've been looking for something. Or maybe someone. She said. I was just passing by until I smelled something that i thought I never would smell again. And that smell led me to you. You say. And why would that be? She said.( On a hunch, how strong are succubus? )He said. ( Very. Depending on how they rank. A normal one is like fighting a train. A high ranking one is like fighting a meteor.)You say. (How strong is she?) he said.(By just looking at her, I rank her queen.)You say. So what led you to find me? She said. The smell of death and sex is one I'll never forget. But you do reek of it. You just have a smell of it. You say. You see her flap her wings and fly 3 feet of the ground. She starts to circle you. (Fast.)You say. She comes closer to you and hold your arms down.

You don't seem particularly evil. You say. And you seem to know how to keep yourself in good health. She said. You're just playful, but since you're a succubus and that you have my arms pinned. I can tell what comes next. She said. And what would that be, cutie? She said. I've heard that those who get it on with a succubus slowly kill themselves every time they do. You say. You're well informed about my kind. She said. I have firsthand knowledge. You say. She strokes you face and lean up against you. So why don't we use that firsthand knowledge right now? She said. She leans in for a kiss, but you use your free hand and block her. Nah. I have a girlfriend. You say. So? Doesn't mean we still can't have fun. Don't you want to feel good? She said. She does. You say She moves her hand down your chest. Finely built. You say. You reach for your knife and try to stab her, but she grabs your arm. Nice try cutie, but not today. She said. Worth a shot. You say. She flies up high in the air. Let's go. I want you to meet some people. She said. She flies off with you in her arms. You try to break free.(She's strong. She's not even holding me tight. She's concentrated on flying.) you say. You stab her again. This time she doesn't realize it. You hit her on her side. Ow! She said. The pain caused her to drop you. You free fall and land feet first on the ground like iron man. You get up. You see you landed a forest.

(Where are we?) he said.(don't know, but I know we're not in o district.)You say. You check the PTM. You see it said you're in the same time. Strange. It said I'm in the same time period. You say. You check your data glove. And my glove said I'm in o district''.wait a minute. Parallel universe. You say. (You mean she flew so fast that she took us into a different universe?) he said. (yep. The PTM can take us back. I think.) You say. You're about to use it when you hear fighting. Someone's fighting. You say. You go to the sound and see a kid with a sword fighting''a girl made out of slime? What the hell is she? You say. You see the kid having a hard time. You rush over to help. You draw your knife and slash at her repeatedly. Before you slash her again, she melts and reforms behind you. This isn't over! She said. She runs away. You'..ran right into battle and helped me? He said. Yeah. You looked like you were struggling there. You said. (Another minute and he'd be dead.) he said. He's wearing what looks like an adventure outfit. Who are you? He said. I have questions myself but if there are more of her around, I don't think talking here would be good. You say. R'..right. Follow me. I'll take you back to my village. He said. Great. Maybe some answers. You said.You follow him back to his village.

You have the following choices:

1. You get to his village with no problem

2. You both are attacked

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1762945-Here-we-go-again