*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1766935-You-get-to-his-village-with-no-problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1982577
Something takes you from your world to a world where girls are monsters
This choice: You get to his village with no problem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You get to his village with no problem

    by: darkjak45
As you follow him on the dirt path, no more of those slime people come at you. So did you attack that thing or was it self-defense? You say. Well, technically, it was 65% self-defense. he said. You look a little young to be holding a sword. You say. I can hold my own for a while. He said. With that flailing around of your? You say. You....saw? He said. Maybe, but that doesn't matter. You say. After a few minutes of walking, you arrive at his village. A blacksmith, a shop, a.....temple? You say. Come on. We're almost to my house. He said. He leads you to his house. Nice set up here. It's like a log cabin, but without the mounted bear. You say.( or a pelt on the floor.) he said. So you said you had questions? He said. Uh. yeah. For starters, Why is there a temple in a village? Does that seem a bit.....over the top? You say. Oh. That's the temple of illias. he said. Who? You say. Our goddess. He said. Ok. I'll play ball. Second. You got a name? You say. Luka. he said. Ok. And third why are there monsters around? You say.It's......hard to explain. He said. Well start from the beginning. You say. He tells you the who story. So these monsters are all females and there are some that actually eat humans and other that mate with humans and other shit. You say. Pretty much. He said. No different where I'm from.( Except these monsters aren't 100ft tall.) you say.


So where are you from? He said. Oh......From a faraway land. He said. .......ok. I think I see. You're clothing speaks for itself. he said. Yeah. You say annoyed. You have a knife.? he said. Yeah. It's no sword, but it still gets the job done. and it's special. You say. How special? he said. You'll find out soon. You say. Oh ok. he said. So who controls those monsters? you say. Controls them? He said. Yeah. Someone has to. otherwise it'd be even chaos. You say. That'd be the monster lord. he said. Weird title, but ok. You say. She reigns on a far island from here. After I get my baptism, I'm going on a quest to beat the monster lord. He said. And your other goal? You say. You......know I have another goal? He said. Beating the monster lord solves nothing, but the purpose behind it is the reason. You say. he hesitates for a minute. I want to become a hero and want coexistence between monster and humans. He said. Ok. At least you're being honest. So when is this baptism of yours? You say. Later on today. He said. Hmmmm……alright. Count me in to. You said. What? He said. You need someone to train you in fighting. That and I couldn’t let you go on this journey by yourself.You say. Well……..The more the merrier. Why not. He said. Great. You say. ( Argh. Babysitting.)He said.

You wait a few hours at luka’s house for him to get back from his baptism. (A goddess. We’ve been here for only a few hours and this world is a lot similar to ours. In a way.) he said.(So you have no problem helping him?) You say. ( I do, but I want to see how the monsters stack up to the monsters we have at home.) He said.( So you’re in it to see the enemies?) You say.( Yeah.) He said. As you take account of the supplies, you feel something coil around your leg and when you looked, it wraps around your whole body. What the? You say. You see it’s half snake, half human.( A naga? No naga’s aren’t this powerful.) You say. She’s purple, has long white hair with a pink flower in it, some clothing, yellow eyes and has weird markings on her left side of her body. ( She doesn’t have the look to kill.) He said. She moves closer.( She’s going for my neck. A little help?) You say. What she does surprises you. She doesn’t bite your neck, she’s sniffing you.( What the fuck?) You both said. The minute she got your scent, she backed off. You…..smell unbaptized, but also smell like a hero. She said.( She got all that from my scent?) She said. (By the look on her face, she doesn’t like the smell.) He said. Who are you? She said. Kind of wrapped up at the moment. You say.( Are you proud of that joke?) He said. She un coils herself from around you. Ok. Now I can breathe. You say. As you breath in, you recognize what kind of monster she is.( She looks like a lamia.) you say.( A lamia?) He said. ( yeah. Like naga’s except these are on a whole different plane. All females. All dangerous. Even the kids.) you say. Awnser my question. She said. Damn. Is there a please coming in? Or is that the attitude? You say. You can see she’s not amused. Alright. You say. Before you could say anything, you see Luka come through the door.


So how’d it go? You say. I missed my baptism. He said sad. Damn. Well screw it. Who said you need to be baptized to go out of the village. You say. He thinks for a minute. You………your’re right. He said. Then he sees the the lamia. Ahhh! He said. Relax. She’s…….i hope……nonviolent. You say. As luka and the lamia talk to each other, you have your own thoughts.( She’s no ordinary monster. Her powers are through the roof.) You say.( Could she be the monster lord?) He said. ( I need more evidence first, but there’s a good chance she could be.) You say. ( if she is, it would be a good test of power.)He said. (Really. Is that all you think about? Fighting.)You say.(I just like to prove my dominance by kicking the ass of anyone who tries me…..i mean us.)he said. (Yeah.like always.) You say. Hey. Hey! Luka said. Huh. What? You say. Come on. Let’s go. He said. Where’d the snake woman go? You say. Her name’s something. Too long to pronounce, but she said we can call her alice. She’s coming along to. He said. Perfect. Nothing like fighting monster while having one watch your ass. You say sarcastically. Just give her a chance. She’s cold and uncaring, but I bet she means well. He said. Yeah. She really does.You say.( She’s going to watch as he gets eaten.) He said. ( She sure is.) You say. answer

You have the following choices:

1. At the exit of the town

*Noteb*
2. Alice sneaks up on you and demands a answer

*Noteb*
3. You see that succubus woman again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982577-Monster-girl/cid/1766935-You-get-to-his-village-with-no-problem