*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Choices
  2. It's not going to be her lucky day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982627-Fairy-Tail-ENF/cid/1763189-More-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1982627
The women of Fairy Tail are finding it hard to keep their clothes on. What will happen?
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Choices

    by: undeadclown
         Or was it one of these?

Mirajane Strauss
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Mirajane...
Though Mirajane may be most known throughout Fiore for her bikini-clad photo-spreads in Sorcerer Weekly, she is also one of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards, being one of the four currently in the guild to have achieved S-Class rank. Though normally very sweet and gentle-natured, Mirajane's magic is among some of the most destructive and feared in the guild, and woe to anyone who awakens that side of her. Like the rest of her siblings, she uses Takeover magic, which involves transforming her own body. Her particular brand of Takeover is called Satan Soul. Her love of her guild is perhaps only eclipsed by her love of her two siblings, whom she is fiercely protective of.

Levy McGarden
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Levy_McG...
One of Fairy Tail's brightest minds, what Levy lacks in physical strength she more than makes up for in intelligence. She is bright and cheerful and has gotten Fairy Tail out of more than a few scrapes using only a book and her wits. She is a bit self-conscious of her small stature and less developed body compared with some of her fellow guildmates, but she still has her fair share of admirers. Her magic is Solid Script. She writes words in the air and those works appear in real space and take on the properties of that word.

Cana Alberona
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Cana_Alb...
Known as Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker, Cana is laid back and fun-loving and nothing is more fun for her than kicking back with an entire barrel of wine. Though having failed to achieve S-Class five times, Cana has considerable latent potential within her, possibly due to her father, Gildarts, being Fairy Tail's strongest wizard. She utilizes card magic, throwing cards with various effects in battle. She is also rather adept at fortune-telling.

Lisanna Strauss
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Lisanna_...
Mirajane's youngest sibling, and thought dead for two years, Lisanna had actually been magically transported to a parallel world. When she returned she rejoined Fairy Tail and continued on much as she had before. Lisanna is sweet, like her sister, though lacking her sibling's hidden harder edges. Like all Strauss siblings, she uses Takeover magic. Her particular brand is Animal Soul, which allows her to take on characteristics of various animals to enhance her battle prowess.

You have the following choices:

1. Mirajane Strauss

2. Levy McGarden

3. Cana Alberona

4. Lisanna Strauss

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 undeadclown (UN: undeadclown99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
undeadclown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982627-Fairy-Tail-ENF/cid/1763189-More-Choices