*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2180587-City-Hall---Big-City-Big-Home
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: City Hall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

City Hall - Big City, Big Home

    by: Doom
It's not just survival that this new size will allow you to experience differently - now you can go places never before imagined, see sights few can witness, be privy to secret decisions made by the rich and powerful.

Now, while it may have been nice to go and infiltrate the offices of a world leader, you'll settle for the city hall of your home town. What does the mayor and their cronies get up to behind closed doors? It'll be so interesting to be near such powerful people!

Of course, you realise that security around such a place will be stricter than many of the other locations you could have chosen for your new home. As you skim closer to the statue-lined hall, you realise that you'll have to be very stealthy indeed, noting the towering security guards standing watch. There's no way they'll over look your drone, even if they do ignore three-quarter inch you.

So, you'll have to put down some distance away and approach on foot. There is a small fountain right in front on the hall, which should provide cover for you to land and take stock before making your way across the largest square you've ever seen.

Alternatively, you could put down in the gardens to the rear of the building, and make your way through the jungle grasses to your destination.

The most daring plan of all would be to head for the building's roof, and try to work your way down into the interior, wary of pigeons the whole way...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2180587-City-Hall---Big-City-Big-Home