*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2469801-You-endeavour-to-find-a-new-home-first
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You endeavour to find a new home first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You endeavour to find a new home first

    by: Unknown
It was still quite a few hours till closing time. If you could find a spot to set up camp for the night, then you can grow back to normal size when the place is empty and take whatever food and cash you want home.

You slip underneath the door into the family side of the restaurant. You jog underneath a table where a family of five was seated. A mother, father, teenage daughter, and two children, boy and girl. While underneath the table, you notice that this table belonged to a booth, so you scan the booths for any holes that you can enter. You spot one behind the mothers sandaled foot, so you walk past her foot and enter the hole.

It looked like there was nothing else in there with you, so you decide this is the spot. Now to find your way to the safe or the kitchen. You were pondering a way to get over there when you hear footsteps approaching the table. You turn around and see a massive pair of denim clad legs standing by the table.

"Here you go guys. Sorry it took so long. I had to get these menu's from the back.", the waitress said.

The father says its okay then the waitress tells them she'll be back when they are ready to order. You think to yourself that if you can get on that waitress, she can take you to where you want to go. But you needed to get ontop of the table first. You decide the best way to get up there would be to climb one of the giants.

Who do you climb?

You have the following choices:

1. The mother

2. Teenage daughter

*Noteb*
3. The father

*Noteb*
4. The female kid

*Noteb*
5. The male kid

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2469801-You-endeavour-to-find-a-new-home-first