*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2971639-Teenage-Infestation
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stampeding teenagers, running over you to get to the water  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Teenage Infestation

    by: TheReader
Everything cleared up as you heard a constant booming sound. You turned around to find its source when you saw a herd of teenagers making their way to the shore. You forgot time of day it was, the high school nearby lets out around this time and it's students love to go to this beach. These Teenagers were running to have a day of fun and you were directly in their way.

They were running at you in full speed so there was no way that you were going to dodge them. You still try to run into the opposite direction of them but your escape attempt is cut short when the many silhouettes of these beachgoers fill your world in darkness. You curl up and think that your adventure is cut short. The enormous feet crash down all around you and miraculously you are not crushed in the process, but you are pelted with sand. After you recover you look back at the shore to see that there are teenagers taking the entire area over as far as the eye can see.

This is a setback but you could still make something good come out of this. If there are a bunch of teenagers trying to have fun in the sun then you are bound to find some supplies. Hell even if you can't do that there are still some sunbathing teenage girls for you to get a look at. But you have to choose quickly as there are still some stragglers that are still making there way to the beach and you might not get so lucky this time.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2971639-Teenage-Infestation