*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3085859-Taking-Something-Back-from-the-1
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Take some food now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Taking Something Back from the 1%

    by: Doom
Now or never. The food is right before you, and if you turn your back on it then Little Miss Spoiled Brat will have stuffed it into her all-devouring maw.

You run up to the noodles and hack away at the steaming wall with your weapon-tool, cutting away at the tough surface with some difficulty. It's soft enough for a human to casually chew with their teeth, but a quarter-inch man will surely find it a much harder prospect!

Still, this is healthy and lightweight sustenance, and although your stomach is presently full you'll be grateful for this food tomorrow. There isn't much you can carry, but the mass will be enough for several meals. You lash the great lumps together with your rope for easy transport and settle the whole lot on your shoulder just in time to experience the full terror of what is to come.

The fork swoops in from the side, a gleaming, spiked metal monster wielded with contemptuous ease by the giantess whose food you've stolen. It smashes into the hill before you, piercing in between strands but also stabbing right through the surface you had put so much strength into cutting.

She rips the fork free with enough force to bowl you over on the plate, leaving you with nothing to do but watch the cutlery's journey, lifted up and away toward that distant mouth. Lips part to reveal a depthless black hole, and a great clump of pasta bigger than a house is consigned to oblivion. The fork leaves empty, but this girl is ill-mannered enough to chew with her mouth open, leaving you a front-row seat to the absolute annihilation of that bite of food, crushed between her teeth and tossed about by her tongue.

Birthday girl has a whole plate of this to devour, and you're at ground zero of her assault. Looking about you behold similar sights in every direction, as the other four teens dig into their own meals. Where can you go, where can you hide? Leaving this area will open you up to being spotted as a scuttling bug, and treated as such...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3085859-Taking-Something-Back-from-the-1