*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3148203-Locked-in
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Go locker scavenging  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Locked in

    by: TheReader
Now that you think about it you had no idea what was in this girl's purse or if it would be of any use to you so checking the lockers was probably best, more variety. You go around to the left side of gigantic boot and enter the locker through one of the holes in the locker door.

Right away you could tell that this was a girl's locker, from the picture of a teenage couple on the wall, to the girly magazines, to the pair of flats sloppily tossed in here, to the glittery pink framed mirror hung up on the wall. It was safe to assume that the girl in the picture with the snow white hair and glasses was the current owner of this locker, and why she needed a mirror in a locker this close to the ground you did know.

Before you could begin snooping around though you could hear the bell ring, signifying the beginning of class. Thankfully you were in here while all of the giant stomping feet of death were out there, however you didn't want to be in here for too long so you got back to searching.

After a few minutes all you could find that would be of any use to you would be the lone paper clip that you could use as some sort of weapon. Not that impressive but maybe you can find something else if you search around a little more.

You have the following choices:

1. Search for a little longer

*Noteb*
2. Move onto another locker

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3148203-Locked-in