*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/J8HD4D9WX-Away-Into-the-Unknown
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: All aboard Abby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Away Into the Unknown

    by: Doom
Grotesque though they may be aesthetically, those immense shoes of Abby's do have long shoelaces draped across the ground, perfect for the scaling efforts of a 1/8" man.

"How do you even know it was him", Abby asks just as you start ascending. Of course it was difficult to do with their extremely loud and echo-y voices but you could still make out what they were saying. "Don't be so naïve Abs, we all knew he was crazy", Taylor says.

The fact that Taylor was so quick to believe that you broke into their home was even more proof that the Andersons really did notice that you were spying on them. With this you made a mental note that, if and when you chose to grow back and were to ever scout out another area before shrinking down in it, you were going to have to be more sneaky; if this simple family of five was able to catch you then who else could ?

"He left this note...", Rachel says, holding up the sticky note that you left before, "...and this does not look like any of you guys' hand writing. So we are going to your Aunt Lisa's while the police search the place". Seemed like you were going to have to take action soon as the giant family was going to be on the move.

You scramble atop Abby's foot easily enough - sitting astride the mass of laces - but is this where you want to sit out the ride? It may be safer to head for higher ground, but the sheer expanse of her body, not to mention what movements she makes, could render things dangerous for you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/J8HD4D9WX-Away-Into-the-Unknown