*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2233780-Richard-and-Rodger-men-in-their-late-30s
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: Richard and Rodger, men in their late 30's.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Richard and Rodger, men in their late 30's.

    by: JoeBlack
"...Richard and Rodger. They are two men in their late 30's. Both of their heads are on one single body, and they have been like this their entire lives. Their interesting story all started with a seemingly normal morning."

The perspective changes to the stuck together men. They were sleeping in bed. Richard was the first one to wake up. His head was on the right side of the body, meaning he had control of the limbs on his side of the body. Rodger had control of the left side of the body. Richard stretched his side of the body. Noticing that Rodger wasn't awake yet, he used his hand to pat Rodger on the head to wake him up.

"Hey, its time to wake up bro." Richard said, Rodger yawned and stretched as he woke up. "Morning." He said. They sat up and got off the bed, and walked to the bathroom. Since they've been in a shared body for their entire 37 year life, they've gotten very good at coordinating their movements.

They walked over to the toilet and lifted the seat. They pulled their boxers down, and whipped out their shared penis, which was currently in the morning wood state. Although they've never liked having a single penis, they've gotten used to sharing it.

Usually, they'd take turns over who gets to hold the penis whenever they'd need to use the bathroom. It was Rodger's turn today. He used his hand to grip the penis in his hand, and he pointed it towards the toilet bowl. Meanwhile, Richard was looking at the wall, staring off into space. Rodger tried to pee, but couldn't. He knew exactly why, however, as he glared at Richard. "Richard, are you forgetting something?" Richard snapped out of his day dream, before apologizing. "Oh, sorry Rodger, I wasn't paying attention."

They finally peed. Although they both had full control of their dick, they both still had to push in order to pee. Rodger shaked their dick off, but instead of going to pull their boxers up, Rodger gave the penis a few strokes. Richard glared at Rodger with an annoyed look on his face. "What are you doing?" He asked. Rodger looked at Richard, and gave him a sly grin. "Whaddya say we do something about this morning wood, eh?" Rodger responds. Richard responds...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JoeBlack (UN: joeblack676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2233780-Richard-and-Rodger-men-in-their-late-30s