*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2435613-Eventually-come-to-some-sort-of-an-agreement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: Eventually come to some sort of an agreement.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eventually come to some sort of an agreement.

    by: JoeBlack
After a minute or so, and with the fight seemingly going nowhere, Ben and Brandon both just give up and let go of their penis out of frustration. They both look down at it, wanting to jerk off, but knowing that their conjoined brother will interupt them from doing it.

Ben looks over at Brandon, who is still staring down at their manhood. He’s still angry at him, but he really wants to be able to jerk off with no interruptions, so he wants to try working something out with Brandon.

“Look bro, I want to jack off as much as you do. Hell, we don’t do this very often since we usually can’t agree on how to do it. So, I want to come up with a compromise.”

Brandon turns his head towards Brandon and looks at him. “And what would the compromise be?”

Happy that Brandon was willing to hear him out, Ben continues on with his idea. “Ok, so we’ve never tried this before, so it might feel weird trying it out for the first time; but, I think this’ll be the only way we’ll be able to masturbate without being angry at each other: I think, instead of only one of us jerking our dick off, I think we should work together and use both our hands in tandem.”

Brandon stares at Ben confused as he ponders Ben’s suggestion. It doesn’t take him long to come up with a response that properly showcases his confusion. “How do you even expect that to work? We both jerk off differently so how do you expect us to be able to even coordinate with each other? And without just stating another argument at that?”

Ben looks ahead toward one of his room’s walls as he considers Brandon’s criticism of his idea and quickly comes up with a response. “We’ve been forced to work together our entire lives. I don’t see how we can’t figure out how to do this together as well. We’ll just have to compromise and find a middle ground between our two styles. This is gonna be the only way we’ll be able to jack off this time around until we start taking turns again.”

Brandon thinks about Ben’s offer, and decides that there isn’t gonna be any other way to jerk off if he doesn’t take up Ben on his offer. “Hmmm, alright, I guess we can try it. I can’t guarantee this’ll work out, but I guess it’s worth a shot.”

Ben smiles at Brandon, glad that he’s willing to try his idea out. With that, they both look down at their dick, and use both of their hands to grip it. They both try beginning to stroke it, and immediately notice their strokes are completely out of rhythm, just like when they were fighting. They both try to match the others rhythm, and for short periods of time, they’re able to jerk off in sync, but for the majority of the time they still remain out of sync.

After this goes on for a couple of minutes, they’re able to slowly become more and more in rhythm with each other. Brandon slightly slowed down his strokes while Ben slightly quickened his. Finally, they were pumping their penis together in a display of great coordination. They both began to quietly moan as they slowly started to reach their climax. “Bro. I can’t...believe this is... working.” Brandon said in between moans.

“I... know man. I’m glad this is... actually turning out well.” Ben agreed while moaning himself.

It only took a few more moments before their dick began to ejaculate. They both moaned even louder than before as their dick spurted. Once they were finished, the brothers got up and cleaned after themselves. While they were tidying up, Ben began to speak up. “That was... really enjoyable in my opinion. I’m glad we were able to work together on this.”

Brandon nods his head in agreement. “Yeah man, I’m surprised we were able to pull it off. It’s nice to try something different like that for a change. While I’m still gonna want to do it my own way sometimes, I wouldn’t mind doing the shared method from time to time, too.”

Ben nodded his head as well. “Yeah, that sounds good to me.”

Once they finished cleaning up, their phone on their desk began to ring. They both look over at it, and quickly pace over to it. They look down to see who’s calling, and see that it’s...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JoeBlack (UN: joeblack676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2435613-Eventually-come-to-some-sort-of-an-agreement