*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A performance downtown.
  2. Setting the stage.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1845899-A-performance-downtown
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2005793
Punk rocker Crystal experiences a nightmare of a performance, to the audience's delight.
This choice: A performance downtown.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A performance downtown.

    by: Phantom Pen
(Chapter originally by doragom333)

"Crystal! We're on in 5!" Crystal's manager shouted.



"A'ight!" Crystal shouted back, turning away from the dressing room mirror and picking up her guitar.



She wasn't too worried about tonight though. Every performance was the same as the last. Play those killer riffs, belt out the usual lyrics, all just another day in the life of Crystal, lead guitarist and singer of local punk-world sensation Total Breakdown.



After strumming some chords, seeing that everything was in tune, she slung her guitar over her shoulder and proceeded to walk out the door, stopping for a moment to pose in one of the full-length mirrors.



Crystal took great pride in her stage persona and outfit, an ensemble she had been wearing at every performance: a purple and black shirt with the sleeves ripped off, also purposely torn in places revealing a form-fitting fish-net shirt underneath, followed by a dark blue/black pleated skirt underneath, finished off with some lacy purple stockings worn at uneven lengths, and some black stiletto heels for some emphasis. In fact, she had been wearing this specific outfit for so long that the clothing was starting to get worn down and raw in some places. But Crystal didn't care about that, they still worked just fine. She was there to play and put on a show like always.



And so she got on to the outdoor stage, got the cue, and began to perform. However, halfway into the first song, something began to go wrong with-

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her clothes

2. The stage lighting/special effects

*Noteb*
3. A crazy fan/fans

*Noteb*
4. The bandmates

5. The weather

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phantom Pen (UN: phantompen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005793-Crystals-Total-Breakdown/cid/1845899-A-performance-downtown