*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846582-Harley-Quinn-steals-the-power-of-Superman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2006017
A villainess steals the powers of a superhero
This choice: Harley Quinn steals the power of Superman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harley Quinn steals the power of Superman

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Like most of Superman's worst days - this day started with one key event. That was an alarm clock ringing in the 5th Dimension. Barely a second later a little man in a bowler cap appeared in the 3rd Dimension. This time he decided he would play his game a little bit differently and he'd pick a proxy to torment the heroes. He'd spent his latest exile watching some of the more interesting denizens of the 3rd Dimension and picked, as his subject, someone he was sure would delight in playing to his twisted sense of humor. The Joker's delightfully demented girlfriend, Harley Quinn.

Harley had a habit of perennially attracting the Bat family instead of the Super family - but Mr, Mxyzptlk had his solution for that one all wrapped up. A little magically altered paper work and Harley Quinn was transferred from Arkham to Belle Reeve. With her knowledge of psychology and new doctor's not fully versed in the clown princess psychoses, it took Harley only a few days to get herself released from Belle Reeve.

As Mxy expected, Harley decided she'd play a little in Metropolis before going back to Gotham where Batman or Batgirl or Nightwing or Robin or... well, somebody... would no doubt catch her and send her back to Arkham. And so, Harley began a string of bank robberies to build her bank roll for some fun. The Metropolis police, not used to dealing with a criminal as over the edge as Harley were finding themselves ill equipped to deal with her - despite having a task force specifically for super villains. The problem was, they were trained for Supervillains like Superman dealt with - criminal masterminds, brute monsters - that sort of thing. An insane clown was not on their list.

And so, Superman was asked to apprehend her - just as Mxy knew he would be (partly because he'd been helping Harley avoid the police) - and he'd put an enchantment on her for just this occasion. If anyone with powers above those of a normal human touched Harley Quinn - those powers would flow into the clown princess - along with full control and knowledge of them as a little gift from the imp.

Harley had just knocked out the third cop using a spring loaded boxing glove on her latest caper when there was a flash of blue and red.

"Aw, shucks." Harley pouted, "And I was just starting to have fun."

"Dr. Quinzel, it's time to stop this."

A spring loaded boxing glove bounced off of Superman's chest.

"Dr. Quinzel."

An oversized wooden mallet broke over his head.

"Dr. Quinzel."

6 nerf darts stuck to him... and then exploded.

"Dr. Quinzel."

To Harley's chagrin Superman's voice never showed any signs of frustration or aggravation - it remained perfectly level straight through.

"Hiya Supes, what brings you here?"

"I'm here to bring you in Dr. Quinzel. I need to leave these fine officers alone and come peacefully."

"Gee - you're a real boy scout, ain't cha. The bats usually just ties me up or knocks me out with a stun batarang or something - but you're being all nice."

"Batman and I have different styles of dealing with criminals Dr. Quinzel. I prefer mine."

Harley held up her hands to a nearby cop who put them behind her back and cuffed them before leading Harley past the Man of Steel. "What a swell guy.", Harley said before briefly breaking out of the cops hold to jump up and place a kiss on Superman's cheek.

Superman felt it immediately - so did Harley. Without any effort at all she snapped the cuffs on her wrist to bring her hands around front and leapt up onto Superman, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a long, big kiss on the lips.

Superman, for his part, tried to push the clown princess off of him, but found he was unable to. He was also unable to stop her tongue from penetrating his mouth. When she finally broke the kiss, Harley said "Thanks Supes. Wait'll Mr. J gets a load of this."

And with that the villainess disappeared into the sky in the blink of an eye and Superman staggered backwards - partly because of the sudden loss of his powers, and partly because that kiss and the body pressed against him had redirected most of his blood flow to regions of his body with purposes other than keeping his legs erect.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lurker Unleashed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846582-Harley-Quinn-steals-the-power-of-Superman