*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2380695-Stay-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Stay Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stay Home

    by: Zinyzang
you then remember your mom keeps secrets from you then you realise if you are unnoticed you can find her secrets, as you enter your mom's room you hear her in the shower you then lay on her bed waiting for her to return then you see her walk out completely naked http://cdn-i30.definebabe.com/_idb/g/06/76/10/17c25a40ea/11.jpg then you see her dig something out from under her bed then as she rose you saw it was a dildo then you start using it that's when you put your ass on it then you see your mother (Melanie) pick up the dildo and ram it into her huge bubble butt and left you on the bed then she did a belly flop onto her bed and onto you, but where do you get a face full of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. her EE cup breasts (head in her nipple)

*Noteb*
2. her pussy you get trapped in between her lips

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zinyzang (UN: zinyzang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Night of the Living Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2380695-Stay-Home