*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890494-Poser
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Restore yourself immediately but with a small problem.  •  Go Back...
author: UnderHerToes

Not content to wait around for this rumbling giant, you turn the dial toward the enlarge setting, estimating the unitless gauge's strength. Moving around to the far side of the couch, you drop to your stomach, the growing beats rippling through the carpet and your innards. Tracy observes as you position the device, but her attention is drawn away by the guest opposite. You trigger the device unseen and let the glow flow over, energy stream through you. Your view of tall carpet grass elevates to a wave of tiny bristles almost instantly, although something still feels odd.

"So where are we going for breakfast, little Tracy?" a woman's voice asks from nearby. You see a pair of fuzzy, pink slippers standing on the other side of the couch, but you dare not peek over the cushions. Tracy gives the verbal equivalent of a shrug, probably accompanied by the physical variety as well, but you're suddenly transfixed by your hand. You remember quite clearly from all the times you'd been wrestled off the couch on movie nights, that your hands were notably taller than the gap beneath the couch, but now it just barely touches the floor and couch frame.

"So who came in? What was I hearing down here?" the woman asks. You watch her step towards the front door, Tracy hopping energetically off the arm of the couch to join her.

"Oh, that was just," she looks over her shoulder at you and her eyes grow almost as much as you did. You effortlessly hide in clear sight where you had fallen. "That was just one of the neighbor boys!" She cleverly quips. "See? He's over there hiding from you sis."

Tracy's guest spots you. This must be the sister which you only remember the vaguest details about, something about just finishing college and possibly something to do with computers. Must be visiting with Tracy for a while, and of all the days in the year, she just had to drop in now. "Hey, little guy." she coos with a bright smile above. "No need to be afraid. Come on. Get up." She taps her foot into your shoe, and you roll around onto your buttocks, keeping your eyes on the floor.

"I must have told the Andersons I would babysit him today." Tracy acts surprisingly well, "Tell you the truth, with all this excitement and all, I just can't remember!" Tracy's sister sits down with you, her choice of pajamas similar to Tracy's although a bit more feminine. She reaches out to hold your hand, the difference between the two either means you're posing as a six year old or she's naturally twenty feet tall.

"Hey there, Mister Anderson," she giggles, "What's your name?" You look up at her innocently, playing for an escape plan you're inventing as you go. "Well, I'm Jenna, Tracy's sister." You smile, and she smiles. Tracy think frantically while Jenna is busy with you. "You like Tracy, right? Come on! Go with Tracy!" Jenna lifts you to your feet and notices the little transposer in your hand, but ignorant of its value, she comments, "Ooh, what's that ray gun you have there little spaceman!?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890494-Poser