*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Professor Rebekah Montana
  2. Staying Too Long
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2060958-Professor-Rebekah-Montana
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Keys jingle and the professor enters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Professor Rebekah Montana

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

Keys jingle outside the door, and through the blurry glass window you see a figure in white coat. They haven't seen you yet, but there aren't any places to hide now. "That's strange," a voice says turning the knob, "already open?" You stand there, still holding the matter transposer in your hand as the woman enters. Her eyes follow her keys into her coat pocket then rise to you. She gasps and steps back, "Scott!" She puts a hand to her chest, "What are you doing in here? You aren't supposed to be in here."

You can't speak. Your mouth moves but not even the start of a stutter comes out. The professor approaches you, "What are you doing with that? That is one of my new creations," she takes it from your hands with no resistance. "You shouldn't disturb it."

"The matter transposer," you say and turn to her at the table.

"How do you know about that?" She asks in short breath. "I mean..."

"I know a little about your invention. I know it's supposed to change the size of objects," you pause, an image of fantasy crossing your eyes, "or people." She stares at you with almost as much awe as you had for the device on the table. "I've been following you and your work for as long as I've had classes with you. It's truly incredible science."

You catch a hint of her cheeks turning rosy red before she turns her back to you. She stands quietly for a moment, composing herself, deliberating long enough to shake your anxious heart from its cage. You wait for her next move.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2060958-Professor-Rebekah-Montana