*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Golden Gossip Queen
  2. Staying Too Long
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061623-Golden-Gossip-Queen
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: A girl calls out from behind you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Golden Gossip Queen

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

"Hey, you aren't supposed to be in here!" a young woman's voice calls out. "I'm getting security! Do you even hear me?" You recognize the voice as the campus queen of talk, blonde-haired social center, Tina Fisher. You quietly take the gun into your hand, ready to use it if need be.

"Tina," you spin around to see no one at the open door. You set the transposer on the table and hurry to the door, after peering down the hall in all directions and finding no one, you quickly close the door and prepare your escape.

Hurrying to the table while fumbling with your heavy backpack you stumble right into her, standing there at the table, dangling the transposer between her fingers. "Ow! Watch it!" she shrieks, "Or I'll have to use this toy gun on you." You stop and hop two steps back.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061623-Golden-Gossip-Queen