*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late for Class
  2. Settlement
  3. Golden Gossip Queen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061625-Late-for-Class
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: "Well, I should since it was my idea," you say.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Late for Class

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Northrup

"Well, I should take it since it was my idea," you begin.

Tina giggles and points the gun at you. "Oh, no, I don't think so! Let's see, I could turn you in, OR I could just shoot you with this little gun. You might be more interesting to me if you were just a helpless little doll, don't you think?"

"Um, on second thought Tina, why don't you take it. I'll - uh - get it back from you later."

"Oh, goody!" the ditzy blond says. "Oh no - I have to get to class. Mr. Little hates it when I'm late..." Tina turns and runs out of the room, headed for her math class.

Mr. Little is the cutest teacher in school - and one that she's had a crush on for the entire semester. He seems to enjoy the attention (and the fact that Tina frequently wears low-cut shirts to class) but always rebuffs her, saying that she's too young, and he doesn't want to get into trouble.

"Oh, I'm soooo late," mutters Tina as she opens the door. Mr. Little grins at her somewhat understandingly, but says, "Tina, I'm sorry, but this tardiness has to stop. I'm afraid you're going to have to stay after class."

"Oh man," Tina starts to moan and then realizes that she'll be alone with Mr. Little after class... and she has the raygun...

Class passes terribly slowly and finally the other students filter out. Tina approaches Mr. Little's desk, shrugging her shirt a little lower.

Mr. Little smiles knowingly at her. "Now Tina, what are we going to do about this?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061625-Late-for-Class