*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2171828-In-Tracys-Hands
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Tracy scoops you into her hands and finds a place to hide you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

In Tracy's Hands

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
You look around but there's no other sign of a colossal intruder besides the quaking of the carpeted field. Tracy seems unaware. How could she not notice this! The earthshaking increases with prominent thumps. Tracy's head turns toward the wall, behind the wall is a staircase from upstairs. Her attention snaps back to you. Her eyes wide open.

She jumps off the arm of the couch, pouncing and pounding her gigantic bare feet in the largest earthquake yet. The impact is so forceful, you are thrown into the air and onto your back. You're only an inch or two tall at best, sprawled out helplessly on the carpet in the shadow of your beautiful, loving, but terrifyingly enormous girlfriend. She takes another step closer, gently but still crunching the carpet fibers noisily underfoot. Her toes dig into the twisted grass as she bends down and reaches one hand out for you.

The palm and outstretched fingers first match your own reaching out for hers, but quickly you are dwarfed entirely by her immensity. Her fingers close around you, scratching against the floor and kicking up a faint cloud of old dust from the carpet roots. She whisks you away in her gentle grasp and holds you in her cupped hands beneath her wonderful visage. She smiles but glances nervously towards the stairs.

You rest comfortably in her palm as she speaks softly, "This is bad timing! No one can see you like this. I have to hide you, okay?" You're just along for the incredible ride at this point and trust your girlfriend to get you through this safely. Tracy looks around the room, her long hair brushing over her hands with a soft, sweetly scented breeze.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2171828-In-Tracys-Hands