*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah the lopunny
  2. A brand new day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018142-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Society/cid/1892008-Sarah-the-lopunny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2018142
The life of a tournament contestant after the arena closes.
This choice: Sarah the Lopunny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah the lopunny

    by: 7pin
sarah (lopunny)

female

Suffering from a serious superiority complex sarah is a lopunny with more then a few physical defects, for one her feet are around 5-10 times the normal size. people used to laugh at her when she was younger but she would soon put them in their place with her second defect, Sarah's feet stink... and we aren't just talking bad we are talking "end of the world" bad. known to be a sore winner, sarah enjoys further tormenting her victims by after weakening them, giving them a stink resistance booster berry causing them to temporarily gain a large stink resistance, not only that, but she has a plethora of other berries with special powers. after defeating shiver sarah used the prize money to have special boots crafted which she wore everywhere for a week while she spent the last of her winnings. unfortunately wearing shoes with no socks caused her feet to sweat making them even worse (if possible)

feet: Deadly (x6)
farts: slightly bad
body musk: unscented
butt without farting: slightly bad ( more used for humiliation purposes then anything else)
breath: unscented

stink resistance 80/100 although she doesn't take smells too well she has a high resistance causing her to be tough to knock out

special abilities

Berry bag: Sarah has a satchel filled with various berries with various powers, such as her signature resistance boosting berry.

foul play (males only) sarah isn't beyond using a "low blow" or two to put males in their place

Sexual Content: Allowed, either gender, Sarah is usually, if not, always, the dominant one.

Sarah awoke in her bed in the apartment as usual. Somthing was slightly different this morning and she grinned as she remembered just what. Throwing back the covers to her bed she unveiled the aipom that had been tied to the end of her bed, her huge stinky feet Stoll covering most of his body. He was twitching. Moving her feet from him and.onto the floor revealed his horrified disgusted face and she couldn't help but laugh "sleep well? Not quite what you imagined when I said I would take you home huh?" She spurred as she moved closer to.her captive. A pair of her berries had ensured he had stayed conscious throughout the entire night and her sock in his mouth ensured all her ponderous foot perfume was inhaled by his nose alone. "Think twice before trusting a stink champion sweetie... we aren't always what we seem" she said before pulling the ties loose. The little pokemon fell backwards, clawed the sock from his mouth and fled the apartment bleating with fright.

Chuckling to herself she rose to her feet before heading to the kitchen. From the loud squeaking bedsprings and the pathetic moaning it sounded like her sister Amy had been just as successful at capturing some poor fool as she had. Sarah almost felt sorry for whatever drooling idiot she had captivates. Unlike Sarah Amy gave exactly what she promised. She brought people home to fuck but none could even come close to keeping up with her she could go all night, squeezing load after load out of whoever was unfortunate enough to be beneath her. Sarah breathed out a sigh before fixing breakfast and considering what she should do with her day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 7pin (UN: redtack2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018142-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Society/cid/1892008-Sarah-the-lopunny