*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Look for clues outside
  2. It all began that night...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1908306-Look-for-clues-outside
by Smafas
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #2020270
Shrunk with a case of amnesia at your best friends house
This choice: Look for clues outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Look for clues outside

    by: kittyloving
We must find out what happened to you. Alex and Max take Jake and put him in Alex's shirt pocket and they all go outside to retrace his steps to see if they might find some clues to what may have happened to their friend. They were in the driveway, and saw a shiny object that had the appearance of a cell battery. The boys brought it to their garage and placed a battery tester on it and it registered off the scale. what ever it is iit is powerful. could it have something to do with what has transpired with Jake? perhaps it is from a space ship that captured their friend and shrunk him on board their ship. But Why? and where were they from?
It only caused more confusion. But the boys are sure their friend had been abducted by aliens,and the shiny object is from their ship.

You have the following choices:

1. The space ship lands and the boys are all brought on board

2. the boys find more clues to what is happening

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittyloving (UN: honeysuklerose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smafas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1908306-Look-for-clues-outside