*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1910547-the-boys-find-more-clues-to-what-is-happening
by Smafas
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #2020270
Shrunk with a case of amnesia at your best friends house
This choice: the boys find more clues to what is happening  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the boys find more clues to what is happening

    by: Angelgurl
Jake gets a mouthful of lint and dust as he falls to the bottom of Alex's shirt pocket. "Wow...who ever thought a pocket could be so disgusting" he thought as he grabbed the inner seam and pulled himself back into an upright position. He wasn't even as tall as the pocket he now occupied..."what the heck had happened to him?" He wondered reaching for the top. It was just out of his reach, and no matter how much he tried to stretch himself it was just that much to high.
He tried shouting to Alex, but his voice was to soft was muffled by the material in the pocket.
How could he communicate with Alex and Mat if they couldn't hear him.
The answer he realized was in his pants pocket..His cell phone....which had shrunk with him.
He dialed Alex's number....it went straight to voice mail...and Alex's voice boomed like a cannon...knocking him off his feet. Ordinary noises were to loud for his now tiny ears. He had to find a way soften the decibels. He gathered as much lint and dust in the palm of his hand as he could, wet it with spit, and flattened it into a patty and placed it over the phones speaker. He dialed Mat's number. Mat picked up after two rings...Jake buddy...how are ya....We got your back bro, we're going to figure this out and get you back to your old self. Muting the speaker had worked and Jake could listen without his ears being blown out....still slightly loud, but manageable. just as Jake was about to respond He heard Alex calling Mat excitedly in the background...Mat get over here quick....I think I found something. Mat hadn't turned off his cell and Jake could hear their conversation as clear as a bell....they had obviously found something significant, but what? suddenly Alex's voice boomed in the phone... Jake you won't believe what we found...Its the strangest thing I've ever seen....I'm pretty sure its the source of your problem. I'm going to bring you out so you can take a look at it and see if it helps you remember anything....We aren't touching it though just in case it shrinks us as well. If that happens we're really in trouble...Alex reached into his shirt pocket, and gently lifted Alex out..The bright sun stung his eyes a bit but it felt good to finally be out of Alex's lint filled pocket....".Show me what you guys found" he whispered into the phone...... Hoping it was the key he needed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Angelgurl (UN: angelea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smafas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1910547-the-boys-find-more-clues-to-what-is-happening