*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1924312-An-odd-meeting-and-a-RED-Slime-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
This choice: Red  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An odd meeting and a RED Slime Girl

    by: Millinia Nightblade
What just stood in-front of you was a large semi-transparent red slime bombshell, to say the least.

"Hello there, the name's Mike." You tell her, offering your hand.

"Hi, I'm Chloe. Nice to meet you." She has as she grabs your hand.

The slime on her hands feels very warm... and oozy. Its begins to flow over your hand and in between your fingers. Chloe pulls her hand away and blushes.

"Sorry... That happens whenever I get hungry, I just absorb anything I touch." She says to you.

"So, you must be hungry, take a seat. I have some pizza here if you want some." You tell her.

"Thank Goodness! I'm starved!" she says as she grabs the entire pizza and shoves it into her mouth. You watch as she swallows the entire pizza and it slides down her throat into her stomach, before turning into a dark red slime before becoming just more slime.

You stare at her for a moment before she catches you off-guard.

"Mike, are you alright?" she says to you, noticing you staring at her.

"No I am alright." you say to her. (I just didn't get any pizza...)

With that you prepare to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. The Cinema to see a movie

2. The park

3. A pool

4. Chloe takes you to her house.

*Noteb*
5. Go home. (Chloe Follows you home)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millinia Nightblade (UN: capcom440 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1924312-An-odd-meeting-and-a-RED-Slime-Girl