*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1926920-Going-home-with-a-Slime-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
This choice: Chloe takes you to her house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Going home with a Slime Girl

    by: Millinia Nightblade
After paying for the pizza and drinks, you decide to ask Chloe what she would like to do, as you have no idea what kinds of things slime girls like to do.

"So, Chloe. What would you like to do next? I have the rest of the day off, so lets enjoy ourselves." you tell her as you leave the pizza place.

"I don't have any plans, and if you want to, I can take you back to my place for a while. I am sure we can find something to entertain ourselves there." she tells you with a slight and hardly noticeable smug.

You follow Chloe down the road for a few blocks, and end up looking right up at a massive 15 story skyscraper.

"D...do you live here?" you say slightly shocked.

"Yup! All the way at the top. You can't even get to where I live from the elevator either. I am the only one who can enter and leave my house." she says as she opens a strange tube.

"Oh that's right... you aren't made of slime..." she says. "I guess we will just have to...

You have the following choices:

1. "Temporarily turn you into slime"

*Noteb*
2. "Ride ontop of me to the top"

3. Chloe suggests something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millinia Nightblade (UN: capcom440 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1926920-Going-home-with-a-Slime-Girl