*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Challenge
  2. Water-logged
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1961665-The-Challenge
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: The Challenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Challenge

    by: Unknown
"You're serious? You really want me to do this?"

"Yep. Pretty interesting huh?"

"I wouldn't say so much interesting as bizarre."

The two women talking were Antala and Haka, a pair of succubi. Antala was 5'10'' with silver hair, gold cat-like eyes, red skin, an hourglass figure, huge bat wings, a spade tail, and horns. Haka was 5'9'' with blue hair, orange cat-like eyes, silver skin, a pear shaped figure, and only a spade tail. Both were wearing a one-piece bikini, Antala's being purple and Haka's being red. The two of them were standing in front of an old fountain in the human world. It was said to be enchanted. And Haka had just bet that Antala couldn't drink from it and get a huge belly.

"There is no way I'm doing this." Antala said.

"But it's a bet. That means you need to do it." Haka retorted.

"It's enchanted. And you know succubi are supposed to stay away from enchanted things in the human world. Besides, you didn't say what you would do if I did drink from it." Antala replied.

"Because if you do, I'll find a way to hook you up with Uda. And you know how much Uda loves big bellies."

That got Antala's attention. Uda was another succubus, and one of the most well known. She was Antala's height, had short pink hair, green eyes, and blue skin, but the things she was most known for were her breasts. They was gargantuan, easily the size of yoga balls. Another thing she was known for was her love of big bellies. She would only go out with succubi with big bellies. Antala had a massive crush on her. If this would get Uda to see her, she was willing to take it.

"You would really do that?" Antala asked, surprised.

"Of course I would. But only if you drink." Haka replied.

That was all the convincing Antala needed. She jumped into the fountain and immediatly began drinking. As she did, her belly grew. About two hours passed before Antala finished. When she did, her belly was the size of a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. basketball

*Noteb*
2. beach ball

3. yoga ball

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/1961665-The-Challenge