*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Food
  2. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2060897-Food
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Food

    by: maxman3000
Unholy Hunger: Basicly Antala just wants to get something to eat but ends up going overboard.

Curse Of Gluttony: Antala has gotten cursed for stealing food from a witch and is doomed to consume anything and anyone that she lays her eyes on and not be able to digest anything or vomit or even burp until ether every single atom in the universe is trapped inside of her stomach or until she explodes.

The Contest: After winning an eating contest Antala decides to compete in more and more of them, Each one tougher then the last. How far will she go?

Forced To Binge: Antala has been kidnapped and is being force-fed against her will.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Unholy Hunger

*Noteb*
2. Curse Of Gluttony

*Noteb*
3. The Contest

*Noteb*
4. Forced To Binge

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maxman3000 (UN: maxman3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2060897-Food