*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Food
  3. Let's Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2130498-Other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: Unknown
How about these options?

Dango Dance- Antala is at a festival on the monster-inhabited planet where she lives far above the planet of the humans. While pondering what to do, she comes across a stand that serves giant-sized dango with human faces and upon tasting the dumplings, finds them to be the sweetest most delicious thing she's ever eaten and gorges herself silly, causing her belly to get bigger. Things get worse when Antala becomes addicted to that specific dango recipe that the proprietress refuses to share and goes to extreme lengths to replicate the taste of those particular dumplings.

Fear of a Killer Tomato- Antala lives at an otherworldly farm all by herself and has been having recurring nightmares, all of which involve tomato-like ghouls tormenting her. All her life, Antala has had a crippling fear of tomatoes to the point where she screams and cries upon seeing one. Upon visiting a psychiatrist, Antala is told to literally swallow her fears and eating tomatoes. Little do both of them know, tomatoes have a very strange effect on Antala's body.

You have the following choices:

1. Dango Dance

2. Fear of a Killer Tomato

*Noteb*
3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2130498-Other