*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blueberry Expansion
  2. Let the Snakey Fun Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1949613-Blueberry-Expansion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2033970
This site needs more Gorgon stories. Originally made by The 12th Doctor (Non-Canon).
This choice: Blueberry Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blueberry Expansion

    by: Unknown
I've never even tried blueberry before myself so here are my options.

1) Life Sentence- This is a crossover with my interactive story, Monster Gaol, Yuri L is a 800ft tall and obese python-type gorgon giantess who is locked up in Under Gloom for life for misusing her gorgon eyes for mass murder for her own twisted amusement. But one day, a mad doctor comes to Warden Destiny to sell her a new method for keeping criminals from escaping Under Gloom. This method has unpredictable consequences and Yuri is selected to be the guinea pig for the procedure because her life sentence renders her expendable.

2) Soda Popped- Jojo is a chubby boa constrictor gorgon who has volunteering to test out a strange new drink from BANG! Cola. What she doesn't know is that the cyclops head of the company is a witch and the soda contains... questionable ingredients.

3) Muffin Mess- Maureen is a 750ft tall death adder gorgon shut-in living in Horrorville across the street from the Monster Arms apartment building. One day some mysterious girl scouts sell her some strange muffins. The normally anti-social gorgon finds herself drawn to these muffins and buys some, not knowing that these muffins contain a rather unusual kind of poison.

4) Lip Service- Aubrey is a an anaconda gorgon who lives in London with her human husband. One day a traveling cosmetic salesman ends up at her door while her husband is away and sells her case of strange makeups. But it is the lipstick in which the real chaos lies.

You have the following choices:

1. Life Sentence

*Noteb*
2. Soda Popped

*Noteb*
3. Muffin Mess

*Noteb*
4. Lip Service

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1949613-Blueberry-Expansion