*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding the orb
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1961686-Finding-the-orb
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
Chapter #1

Finding the orb

    by: DrZaaijer
It was a plain old ordinary day. Certainly not a day where you would expect to find something that would change your life. But while walking you tripped face first and landed on the floor. You didn't like tripping but at least you didn't hurt yourself. On the ground, you saw a shiny round object. Curious you picked it up. The moment you did you instantaneously knew all about it. You know that it was called The Golden Mind Control Orb and that it gave you the power to manipulate the minds of everyone around you. You could read people's thoughts or put thoughts into their heads or change their minds in anyway you wanted. You knew it wasn't hypnosis, it was much more powerful than that. There was no doubt in your head that this would work the orb made sure of that.

Feeling a little mischievous you decided to test it out on the first person you saw. This worked out well since someone saw you on the grown, a man of about thirty-five and he came to help you up.

"Are you alright?" the man said.

"Sure, I am fine, it was just a little trip."

"Good," then the man offered his hand to help you up. You took it.

"Thank you..." you said. ""um what if you name?" Then as your first test, you put into the man's head "Your name is Gertrude." You knew his name was not Gertrude, no one has named their kid that in probably sixty years and certainly no one would name their son that.

"Oh, I'm Gertrude."

"Thank you Gertrude, My name is Laura."

"You're welcomed Laura." Then when the man was sure you was OK, he walked away."

"It worked," you thought to yourself. "This magic orb thingie is cool." You decided to go __________________ to test it out some more.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1961686-Finding-the-orb