*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1963007-Home-for-family-swaps-swaps-the-involve-two-pe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: Home for family swaps (swaps the involve two people)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Home for family swaps (swaps the involve two pe...

    by: DrZaaijer
You return home and you see _______________. This would be your first victim er test subject of your new power. First you wanted to try something simple. But all you can remember is that old stage hypnosis trick of making a person think he/she is a chicken. Hey it's a first try so you do it. Soon _______________ is clicking around the house like a chicken. But your powers are so much more powerful than simple hypnosis. ____________________ does think they are a chicken their mind has been emptied and all that is left in their head is chicken like behavior. Well it's been fun for a few minutes, but being related to a 'chicken' get's old fast. So you return him/her to normal.

But, you wanted to do something more interesting. Then it hit upon you, what if you use the rest of your family as inspiration. You could swap in their heads their personalities. One would act like the other. But maybe that is going too far for a start, how about clothing preferences or position in the family. Well you have your first test subject right here. You decide that you will swap something between him/her and the next person you see.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/1963007-Home-for-family-swaps-swaps-the-involve-two-pe