*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stumble into Mary's room
  2. How things began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1970148-Stumble-into-Marys-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2039724
A story about using clothes to swap body parts
This choice: Stumble into Mary's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stumble into Mary's room

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
You find yourself in Mary's room. You felt like you were hit by a freaking truck. You laid down on the floor, trying to wipe away the daze and figure out what happened. You found a pair of Mary's panties on the floor under the bed next to you. You were surprised and snapped to reality. What if Mary finds you in here?! How would she react? You peek out of her room and close the door when you saw the coast was clear.

You find her daily planner on her nightstand. 'Going to mall for shopping spree!' You sigh with relief. You wouldn't need to worry about Mary until she returned in the evening. You grab the haphazardly discarded panties. You were curious how they felt compared to boxers, or briefs for that matter. It felt silky in your hand, so maybe it felt soft? You decided to put on the panties to put the wondering to rest. You carefully tucked your dick into the panties. Wow, they really were soft, albeit loose in a few places.

Suddenly you felt your lower body tingle. You felt your dick shrink and your asscheeks grow. It felt pleasurable but also incredibly odd. Soon, your dick and balls had retreated into your body, and a slit was left in their place. Your ass had grown to fit the panties. You quickly take off the panties to find that your ass and groin had become female! Then you wonder, were these Mary's parts? They fit the clothes perfectly, so it would make sense. You explore the folds of your new snatch. You'd never had a pussy before, so this was an exciting experience!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lunaryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1970148-Stumble-into-Marys-room