*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1971050-You-dig-around-to-find-Marys-sex-toys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2039724
A story about using clothes to swap body parts
This choice: You dig around to find Mary's sex toys.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You dig around to find Mary's sex toys.

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
Mary, being the slut that she was, a rather, stunning selecting of sex toys. Of course, you grab a few, including a butt plug, a dildo, some kegal balls, anal beads, and was that a... Well, you grab it anyway. You could find out what...it does later. You at least have an idea of what you could do with this much. You push the buttplug into your mouth, finding the taste odd until you were no longer tasting anything. The loose sphincter on your face squeezed on the plug, feeling really good.

You moan, noticing the feeling of your breath between your cheeks. You blushed at the feeling. It felt nice to have a breath tickle your buttox. You push the dildo into your new cunt, enjoying the pleasurable feelings of your new erogenous organ. Your moans only served to further fuel the orgasm to come! You blow your load, climaxing as a female for the first time ever! Your hand was drenched in your sexual juices. You couldn't help but laugh at your situation.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lunaryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2039724-Shifting-Threads/cid/1971050-You-dig-around-to-find-Marys-sex-toys