*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2159555-Feathers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feathers

    by: midrifftickler
“When I got here, I noticed the feathers in the vases,” you declare to Avallala, taking the conversation off of your mission. “They are taller than any feathers on Earth. I was wondering where they come from and what they are used for. Am I out of place to ask this?”

“Of course not,” Avallala responds. “Like I said before, I enjoy finding what makes you humans interesting, and one of these things is your curiosity. The feathers came from my home planet. Where we live, the birds are quite a bit larger, and they shed feathers fairly often. We like to collect them for fun, so we brought some here. You said that you wanted to know what they were used for?”

“Yes,” you affirm, smiling. “I am very curious about it.”

“This will make more sense afterwards, but if you will allow, I am going to change into my normal clothes,” Avallala proclaims. “Will you excuse me for a minute?”

“Of course,” you reply, wanting to see what the Erimosi really looks like under the robes. She departs for a couple minutes and comes back, wearing nothing but a white bikini. When she gets back in, Avallala picks up a green feather and returns to her chair. “So, what are the feathers used for?”

“Tickling,” Avallala answers as she guides the feather over to you. Before you can ask her to not tickle you, the feather has reached your belly, and the Erimosi starts waving it back and forth.

“HAHAHA!” you laugh as you move your hands in to protect your stomach.

“Does someone have a ticklish tummy?” Avallala teases as a few more Erimosi walk in and grab feathers. You fight to get the feather away from your ticklish midriff, laughing hysterically and pleading for mercy.

When you finally are able to get the feather away from your belly, four more feathers come in and begin tickling your entire midsection. “NOHOHOHO!” you yell in ticklish laughter. “IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Avallala’s feather returns soon, and you become a ticklish mess, going into a laying position on the couch to try and escape. However, this only opens you up more, and the Erimosi take advantage of your vulnerable situation to tickle you further. A couple of the aliens decide to come over to you with rope, and they tie your hands up above your head to the edge of the couch. With your entire upper body exposed, more feathers join the tickle session, targeting your armpits and ribs. “PLEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAP! NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHORE TIHIHICKLIHIHING!” You beg hysterically for mercy, but your pleas fall on deaf ears, as the Erimosi continue to tickle without slowing down at all.

Eventually…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone tickles the Erimosi tickling you

*Noteb*
2. The Erimosi let you go

*Noteb*
3. The Erimosi keep tickling you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 midrifftickler (UN: midrifftickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/2159555-Feathers