*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other Eevees.
  2. A Eevee
  3. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/3244287-Other-Eevees
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: Other Eevees.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other Eevees.

    by: Thedude404
Other Eevees. There are two of them and seem to be good friends. Damon decided to walk up to them.

He walk slowly, without making a sound, and wonders how they would react. Suddenly he step on a twig.

The two Eevees heard a snap and sees Damon. Seeing him. The two Eevees go up to him. A smile on their faces.

"Well hello there. I didn't think we find another Eevee." Said the first Eevee. What brings you here stranger?" The second one ask.

"I'm not sure myself." Damon replied. "Do you have a name at least? I'm Eve and this is my friend Evan. What's yours?"

Damon reconize Eve's voice to be female. "I'm Damon." Said Damon. "That's a nice name. Do you have anywhere to go?" Even ask.

"I don't know. I'm not really an Eevee." Damon tells the two of them that he use to be human. Until he woke up as an Eevee.

"Aw you poor thing." Said Eve. "Never heard a human turn into a pokemo before." Said Evan. "Maybe it's part of Arceus's plan."

Eve goes to Damon. "Say Damon. Would you like to stay, with me, and Evan? We always like having guest." Said Eve

"I got nowhere else to go. So sure." Said Damon. "Great! Follow us then." Damon then follows Eve and Evan.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eve and Evan's home.

*Noteb*
2. A trainer finds them

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/3244287-Other-Eevees