*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A friend or aquaintance
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1980978-A-friend-or-aquaintance
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2042450
You find an old Asian coin that allows you to make dreams that affect people.
This choice: A friend or aquaintance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A friend or aquaintance

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
You consider that it maybe better to not go for your family just in case it works since your family may notice the changes to the others behavior quickly. It would be fun to involve a friend in your tests.

Drake would be one of the best test subjects since he wouldn't stress out too much about it even if you tell him about it. Shannon would be nice since you could get to know her better but, you also consider against it since you don't really want to change her but, maybe you could use it on Cassidy and become friends with her to get close to Shannon. Ms. Monroe would be interesting just for the fact that she is older and has to interact with a bunch of people. Or you could try someone else.

After some deliberation, you decide on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Drake

*Noteb*
2. Shannon

3. Cassidy

*Noteb*
4. Ms. Monroe

5. Surely you know more people than this

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042450-Dream-Control/cid/1980978-A-friend-or-aquaintance