*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tess
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042762-The-Laughing-Box/cid/2293348-Tess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2042762
6 teenage girls go to the carnival to have some fun, but end up having more then expected.
This choice: Tess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tess

    by: NRNL
Tess is an arrogant girl, she is stubborn, she likes to complain and is the exact same opposite of her sister Jenna.

"This is a stupid idea. I Hate Trains! And whats with the rules? isn't this supposed to be fun?" Tess Protested.
"Aw come on sis! Trains don't bite! Come its going be fun just try it" Her sister Jenna insisted on. "Okay fine! But i get to pick our seats."Tess retorted.

As they approach the seats they noticed two holes on the floor of each seats.
"Hey Mister! whats the Holes for?" Complained Tess.
"You put your feet on the holes." says by the suspicious man.
"What are they for?" Grace asked.
"You'll have to try it for you to know." the man replies with a grin on his face. "All Aboard!"
The girls sat on their seats placing their ankles on the holes, the holes tightened holding their feet in place an the ride started moving.
The Coaster went up and reached the peak. "This is really weird my feet are cold i and feel exposed" Tess complained.
"Hey whats that?" Emily asked pointing at the white part of the roller coaster track.

Little do they know that those were white fluffy soft feathers waiting to torment their trapped feet.
The Roller Coaster was fast approaching. And Sooner the feathers made their first contact.
The Feathers danced across their defenseless soles stroking every area of their feet.

"Eppp" "ahehaehehea" "whwhahahahahat?" the girls screamed in confusion.
Tess tried to pull her feet out but it was no use since the holes had tightened their grip making it useless.
Tess now knew what the white tracks were. And all she wants was to get out of the ride.
"hyeahahahaha" Tess felt the feathers sliding everywhere.
The feathers were moving bellow her arches, tracing her soles and brushing in between her toes leaving almost nothing untouched.

"Ahahat leheheast ihihiht cahahant gehehet annehehe wohohorse" Brenna exclaimed.
Then it stopped. The coaster was slowing down and the tracks right now seem safe and everyone was given a chance to catch their breath.
But a new sight caught their eyes, big green brushy tracks can be seen on the next place their heading.
"Oh no. No no no no you just had to talk!" Tess cried.
The Coaster was moving toward the green brushes and it soon came contact.
The Coaster was moving but slightly slower then before the girls who were getting use the the fast speed faced a new trial.
Slow soft brushes coated in slippery substance are now brushing their feet. Ever so slowly doings so and tickling while hyper sensitizing their feet even more.

The Coaster goes on alternation with fast fluffy feathers and slow soft tickly green brushes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Can't Take it. Tess Passes Out!

*Noteb*
2. Tess Makes It till the end

*Noteb*
3. The Roller Coaster Goes to a tunnel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NRNL (UN: n0readn0life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tbgames has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042762-The-Laughing-Box/cid/2293348-Tess