*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His sister, Sarah (16)
  2. A Little Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013896-His-sister-Sarah-16
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
This choice: His sister, Sarah (16)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His sister, Sarah (16)

    by: Scapegoat
Damon couldn't believe this was happening. This was fucking ridiculous. How does this even happen? How can someone end up FOUR INCHES TALL!?

He paced back and forth, ranting and cursing under his breath, whilst occasionally trying his best to get Sarah or his mother's attention.
"Morning, Mom." Sarah said, skipping up to her mother and giving her a peck on the cheek. The little suck up... Damon thought. She always had to get the upper hand on him and make him look like the shittest son in the world, didn't she?
"Where's Damon at?"

His mother shook her head.
"Beats me, dear. The boy downed his orange juice, wolfed his pancakes and scarpered before I even had a chance to say good morning!"

Sarah huffed, and flicked her hair out of her face. "That's so like him." She sighed. "Take everything and give nothing."
"Amen to that." His mother agreed, plating up Sarah's breakfast and giving it to her.
"Thank you, mommy." Sarah said with a flutter of her eyelashes. That meddling little cow... Damon thought.

He was so busy huffing and groaning that he didn't have time to react when he saw his gigantic twin sister's ass hovering over him like an eclipsing sun.
"Well he better turn up soon." Sarah said to her mother. "I need to have a word with him."

Damon screamed at the top of his lungs as his twin sister's titanic ass came down onto the chair. She was wearing a short, plaid mini skirt that barely brushed the middle of her thighs. He could see as her ass came down she was wearing a racy yellow g-string. It was so thin that he could see either side of her asshole that was barely covered by the thin string of clothing.

"Sarah, no!" He screamed in the hope that she might somehow hear him.

Her ass made contact. Hard. And Damon was crushed beneath her firm, peachy cheeks. The air was crushed out of him in one swift motio. He could feel his ribs bending; Further than they should. His sister wiggled her ass a little to get comfy, which inadvertently shoved her brother beneath her barely clad asshole. But things were only just beginning to get worse...

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah has to fart!

2. Damon is stuck in her thong!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scapegoat (UN: scapegoat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2013896-His-sister-Sarah-16