*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2350576-Back-gets-sat-on-by-the-soft-ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!
This choice: Back, gets sat on by the soft ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back, gets sat on by the soft ass

    by: Brown
For Damon this was the absolute worst thing to ever happen to him(well besides trying out for Football in his Freshman year only to find out he completely sucked at sports and was mainly used as a punching bag and a tackling dummy for the other guys on the team) his titanic middle aged yet incredibly sexy mother was about to sit right on top of him "Mom Stop Don't!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs but the attempt was merely in vain as SPLAT!!" He was pinned between his mom's gigantic blue jeans!

For Tanya following a very tiring day at her job,a nice relaxing sit in her chair was all she needed but this time her seat felt incredibly uncomfortable and yo his terror she began bouncing up and down every time she did Damon's insides,hell his entire shrunken body would feel like it's being stretched like taffy then felling like putty all smashed together "Ahhhhhhhhh STOP IT MOMMMMMMMMMM!" He screamed once more but no use his personal hellish experience continued for several more minutes until he somehow fell out of his mom's ass and wound up on the safety of the floor "Whew thank God I'm safe!" He thought or was he? It so just happened that one of his twin sisters was walking in about to ask mom a favor question is who exactly was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Freya,the oldest one

*Noteb*
2. Sarah,the middle sister

3. Daisy the youngest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scapegoat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem/cid/2350576-Back-gets-sat-on-by-the-soft-ass