*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Tamriel!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020262-Welcome-to-Tamriel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
Chapter #1

Welcome to Tamriel!

    by: Halcyon
"Stand up, there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?" -Jiub, 3E 427

Welcome to Tamriel! Thus marks the start of your days as an adventurer, or perhaps something much more sinister. However, before you can begin your quest, you must first decide... who's story will you follow?

There are three different adventurers to choose from: a native of Morrowind (Elder Scrolls III), a native of Cyrodiil (Elder Scrolls IV), or a native of Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V). All three of them have different options for journeys to go on, as well as different fates: terrifying dungeons and hungry predators of all kinds await them.

Or, instead, you can play as a Daedra. Natives of oblivion, the Daedra have potential to cause all kinds of havoc in Oblivion or the overworld. Of course, there are numerous to choose from, each with their own characteristics.

Finally, you can choose from some other options.

So, without further ado, who's journey will you follow today?

You have the following choices:

1. Adventure in Morrowind!

2. Adventure in Cyrodiil!

3. Adventure in Skyrim!

4. Follow the path of a Daedra!

5. Choose some other options!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020262-Welcome-to-Tamriel