*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020355-Bio-Avoni-the-Dunmer-Nightblade-Morrowind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Adventure in Morrowind!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bio: Avoni the Dunmer Nightblade, Morrowind

    by: Halcyon
Name: Avoni Indalen
Sex: Female
Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Class: Nightblade (Magic + Stealth)
Faction affiliations: House Redoran, Guild of Mages
Religion: Worshipper of Azura

The year is 427 in the third era, and, like most of the land's native Dunmer inhabitants, Avoni finds her future to be quite uncertain. A young dark elf girl belonging to House Redoran but of Ashlander descent, Avoni was a freelance adventurer in a time and place where adventuring had never been more profitable: with the Tribunal temple struggling to maintain control over the Ghostfence, the capital at Mournhold struggling with internal affairs, and the joke of an Imperial Legion weaker than ever, it seemed that there was nothing standing in the way of the average adventurer who wanted to make a name for their self.

Of course, there was nothing to stop the various beasts and monsters that made Morrowind infamous from roaming about and causing problems for these would-be adventurers.

Avoni was only one of these would-be adventurers. With typical grey skin, Avoni's round red eyes poked out from behind her dark bangs, more often than not covered by the hood of a robe which also completely masked her small, petite figure. Her fighting style was closest to that of a "nightblade", which meant that she used stealth tactics to get around, supported heavily by an arsenal of magic. It was a class commonly associated with rogues and thieves, which suited Avoni well... although she wasn't quite a thief, she wasn't exactly the most experienced adventurer, either, which led to her running away a lot...

Today is a new day, and a new adventure. What is Avoni doing today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020355-Bio-Avoni-the-Dunmer-Nightblade-Morrowind