*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021434-Kidnapped-by-Necromancers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Being kidnapped and tied up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kidnapped by Necromancers

    by: Halcyon
Avoni gasps as he eyes open wide in a sudden panic, consciousness instantly flooding back into her. A million thoughts flooded her at once as she tried to grasp her situation. Currently, she knew she was being sent on a mission to infiltrate some necromancers in a cave, to gain information on their numbers and report back to the Mages' Guild without being caught. It must have been a bit above her level, however, because the last thing she remembered was being hit by a powerful damage fatigue spell, causing her to pass out on the spot.

Now, awakening, she found herself deep in the caves, in a round chamber, naked and tied to an altar, her arms and legs bound and her mouth gagged. All around her, torches burned, and a gang of a dozen hooded figures stood in a circle with her in the center - the necromancers, she presumed. Beginning to panic, the nude Dunmer girl began to struggle as she tried to yell out, but her words could only come out in a muffled "mmmmf!"

Suddenly, her eyes shot forward as one of the figures approached her - a tall Altmer woman with pronounced features. Unlike the others, she wore nothing but a cape and what appeared to be a black thong, baring her round, full breasts in full view, and leaving little of her curvaceous thighs to the imagination. Although she appeared to be rather young, Avoni deduced that this was probably the necromancers' leader. Then, she spoke:

"Ahh... what a ripe, young specimen..." the necromancer woman cooed in a deep, sultry voice. "My name is Mirie, not that that matters to you, Dunmer. The guild sent you here, alone? How foolish of them... I don't know what they were expecting, but you're ours now..." she trailed off, giving a chuckle and causing Avoni's eyes to widen with fear. "...Or, should I say, mine now."

The Altmer woman reached forward and squeezed Avoni's bare body with her warm fingers, causing the bound girl to yelp in surprise. Then, she reached down and cupped her petite tits, squeezing them before pinching her dark, pert nipples. Tracing her hand down the helpless Dunmer's body as she began to sweat, she cupped it against her inner thigh, reaching around to squeeze her ass before sliding it up her slit, pulling back slowly as Avoni winced and shut her eyes tight.

"Yes, you will do quite nicely..." Mirie continued, grinning devilishly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021434-Kidnapped-by-Necromancers