*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021438-Soul-Vored-by-a-Necromancer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: The Necromancer absorbs Avoni's soul, leaving her body behind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Soul Vored by a Necromancer

    by: Halcyon
Without hesitating any longer, the Necromancer named Mirie opens her mouth and begins to inhale, the dark innards of her maw in full view of the trapped Dunmer. However, instead of air flowing into her mouth, Avoni gasps in terror as she feels herself slowly start to pull towards the Altmer's open mouth, slowly losing control of her body as if leaving it behind. Avoni feels more and more detached as Mirie continues to inhale, until finally, about two minutes later, her soul exits her body in a flash of purplish light.

Avoni instantly gains the feeling of being weightless and formless as she flies through the air, tunneling right into the tall necromancer's open mouth. She's filled with a feeling of heavy warmth as she experiences the sensation of flying past Mirie's lips and into her open, pulsating throat. Outside, a purple light is clearly visible emanating from inside of the necromancer's throat even as she snaps her mouth shut, tilting her head upward and tracing her fingers slowly down her throat, between her breasts and cupping her belly, the purple light spreading out to fill her torso, still dimly visible from through the skin of her flat tummy.

"Ahh... I love this technique..." the Altmer cooed, rubbing her hands against her bared breasts and belly as she feels the disembodied soul of Avoni settle in her stomach. "I just soul trapped you while leaving your body intact... and, instead of a soul gem, I absorbed your power directly into my body." The Altmer necromancer began to laugh, cupping her belly as Avoni's lifeless zombie body lay bound on the table. "You may have the sensation of being devoured alive, but don't worry... that sensation is only temporary, until I absorb you into me completely..."

Inside of the Altmer's gurgling stomach, Avoni has the sensation of being curled up inside of the fleshy sack as her soul stews inside. "Wh-What's happening to me?" she cried out, only to find that instead of audible words, her speech only came out as echoing thoughts.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021438-Soul-Vored-by-a-Necromancer